- Apie įmonę
Woolsocks is a financial services application that empowers its members to make the most of their money while leading the way for socially conscious behaviour. Woolsocks is built around multiple themes and offers various financially related services.
Today there are endless opportunities to save money, but it’s easy to miss out on them. We believe technology can help you spend less and save more. That’s why we created Woolsocks. A smart app that helps you find personalized saving opportunities that suit you best and help put more money in your Woolsocks.
What you will be doing
Currently we are looking for an ambitious UX Designer to join our growing team. You will be working on various big projects, and your first goal will be to contribute to the design of a large fintech - consumer platform with a wide variety of financial related services.
For your own domain within the greater product ecosystem, you lead and facilitate the delivery of the full UX process.
You are the one that is involved in every step, from explorative user research, service blue-print workshops, collaborative wireframing, applying and improving the design system, making detailed UI specifications for the agile team and doing a design check before the app is going to production.
With the agile team, you and the Product Owner translate the product vision into appealing solution while balancing tech, business and user needs. You know how and when to apply the right design methods, depending on the context. You are open, dare to ask (critical) questions, and you are actively gathering qualitative and quantitative user data to base your decisions on. Our multidisciplinary teams work agile scrum, we don't need to explain anything about that.
Our culture also requires pragmatism: you know how to balance speed and quality. You are not afraid to be hands-on and you actively contribute to the design process.
Furthermore, you will:
• Conduct user research and communicate user insights
• Translate user stories and design briefs into the look and feel for the app
• Apply and improve the design system
• Create personas, customer journeys, wireframes and interactive prototypes
• Organize and perform usability tests, including recruitment, scenario writing etc.
• Create detailed user flows describing the application logic, exception scenarios, and interactions within the app.
• Ideally, you’re also comfortable in making illustrations, icon-sets, micro-animations
What we are looking for:
• You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience as a UX designer
• You can demonstrate this by showing a great portfolio of projects
• Ideally, you’ve already working on the design of mobile native apps on both Android and iOS
• You can deal with a rapidly changing environment while maintaining the quality of your deliverables
• You work fast and structured and you have an eye for details. In other words ‘you love pixel pushing’.
• You enjoy getting to know different projects, industries and types of customers
Besides a competitive remuneration package, there’s room for professional development and growth. We offer a flexible and open working environment. There is a strong focus on team building and we have an ambitious and entrepreneurial mindset.
Because you will work in a small team which is closely aligned to the business, you'll get a lot of responsibility and opportunities and you will play an important role in growing the company. You’ll be able to do many different things from the start and be creative in how you want to do your work.
Within Woolsocks we work with driven, ambitious, talented and nice people and offer as much flexibility, freedom and responsibility as possible. This means that, within limits, you will be able to choose how, when and where you work your hours.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.11.10
€ 2000 – 3000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.23
€ 1600 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.25