- Apie įmonę
- Actively participate in the implementation of new personnel management processes, submit proposals for adaptation and improvement of existing processes;
- Identifying demand of personnel, implementation of adaptation process;
- Employees’ consultations on personnel management issues;
- Preparation of HR related documentation, system administration and control;
- Development and optimization of motivational and salary systems;
- Employer branding strategy and implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 3 years of job-related experience;
- Work experience in the field of implementation of personnel processes and structure formation;
- Ability to think analytically and process a large amount of information;
- Ability to implement ideas based on human resource trends and successful practices;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment: excellent communication, leadership, and organizational skills, positivity.
- Competitive salary based on market value;
- Challenging tasks and growing responsibilities;
- Experienced colleagues available for advice;
- Possibility to develop professionally;
- International and friendly environment.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
CORPORATE AND INDIRECT TAX OFFICER CORPORATE AND INDIRECT TAX SENIOR OFFICER