- Apie įmonę
Requirements for candidates
Open position for Project Coordinator in Vilnius! We are looking for an active person, that enjoys and is able to carry out tasks related to the coordination of the courses, loves to communicate with people and find solutions for their needs. If that sounds familiar - read further!
- experience in project/training/courses coordination is nice to have,
- good command of English and Lithuanian,
- knowledge of MS Office tools (text, spreadsheet, etc),
- ability to deliver results in the dynamic environment,
- react quickly on the client questions and needs.
- organizing programming courses according to sales plans,
- creating webinars and on-boarding new students before the course,
- supporting students before and during the course,
- daily contact with students and solving issues,
- conducting evaluation meetings/webinars,
- consistent reaction on clients issues and problems and finding solutions, preparing reports.
What we offer
- working in the dynamic environment with different challenges, which allows to develop and grow,
- working in the industry that matters - IT and education,
- being a part of the international environment.