- Apie įmonę
Requirements for candidates
- Bachelor’s degree required and a strong desire to build a career in the fraud industry
- Previous e-commerce fraud prevention, investigation or retail fraud prevention experience is a plus
- Understanding of credit card chargebacks, disputes and bank return processing and rules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work different reports to assist the day to day operations of the department
- Solid analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze diverse information and develop strategy recommendations
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines
- Must possess strong internet research skills along with the ability to navigate multiple systems at once
- Demonstrated experience and/or strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as other analytics skills: VBA, SQL, PowerBI reporting and DAX.
- Strong understanding of customer needs
- Persistent and results focused – must be able to deliver results in an environment which requires a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Extensive multi-tasking and prioritization skills – needs to excel in fast paced environment with frequently changing priorities
- Strong customer service skills and a demonstrated ability to take initiative, conduct thorough research, and be professionally persistent.
About the Position
This exciting position will be a key contributor in executing the global online risk fraud and digital payments strategy. The Online Risk Fraud & Payments team has responsibility across Fraud Strategy, KYC & Customer Verification, Fraud Operations, Payment Strategy, Bank Relationships, and Payment Operations. This position requires a person who can roll up their sleeves and make things happen, has strong “Card not present” (CNP) and payments risk experience in eCommerce / mCommerce environments, and / or has a successful track record in the Digital Payments and/or Online Financial Services environments (web, mobile) with a focus on enabling business and maximizing returns.
Key Responsibilities Include
Analyze, research and review card not present (CNP) transaction activity to identify fraud loss reduction and incremental revenue opportunities.
Develop recommendations to decrease fraud loss and increase revenue
Monitor and review the fraud risk generated from the various fraud prevention filters and security exception files
Analyze current fraud trends and provide input into rules and parameters
Conduct research and analysis, prepare management reports and make recommendations to senior officers
Increase operational efficiencies to streamline and simplify process flows and fraud prevention effectiveness
Develop and maintain Policy and Procedure documentation
Work closely with Accounting, Compliance, and Customer Service on fraud and payment related issues
Process and resolve chargebacks, disputes and returns
Support accounting and reconciliation functions as they relate to payments.
Assist customer service representatives with questions or issues regarding potentially fraudulent orders
Utilize various tools to gather, analyze, and interpret data from several sources including transactions, authorizations, financial data, third party data providers and online methods
Conduct follow-up research on fraudulent transactions
Keep detailed records of suspicious activity, analyze trends, and communicate security threats to management
Cancels fraudulent orders and serves as a point of contact between customers and credit card banks
Perform other duties as assigned
What we offer
- Multinational and dynamic working environment
- Tailored-made training
- Career development worldwide
- Employee stock purchase plan & employee discount for company's services.