- Apie įmonę
To undertake the day-to-day administration of IPU’s financial accounting processes and administrative functions.
1. To provide administrative support to the day-to-day management of IPU’s financial accounting and payroll processes.
2. Administration of all income and receipts processes ensuring completeness of
income against invoices issued and grant payments due.
3. Administration of all expenditure and payments processes ensuring compliance with IPU policies.
5. To track and maintain up to date records of all financial transactions.
6. Reconcile weekly cash bookings.
7. To assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts, yearly budgets, cashflow forecasts and the annual audit and financial reporting.
8. To ensure that all invoices are submitted on time
1. Meets with managers to discuss needs and delivers hiring plan on time
2. Determines applicant requirements by studying position description and job
3. Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters and using
different recruitment channels and job sites
4. Schedule interviewing applicants for managers
5. Acts as a point of contact during the selection process
1. Bachelor’s degree (master’s degree shall be considered an additional asset) of
accounting or finance or other business academic background
2. Experience of working in a Finance Administrator or Officer capacity
3. Sound knowledge of basic accounting, budgets and income and expenditure processes / procedures
4. A minimum of work experience of two years
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4000 – 5000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.21
€ 3300 – 6600
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.23
€ 1800 – 2600
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.11.07