- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about data analysis and AML, KYC field?
With us, you have the opportunity to:
- Develop and maintain AML area management reporting on Baltic level;
- Support KYC and Compliance function to understand the specifics of the AML area data;
- Work with AML Data mart;
- Support regulatory requests;
- Gather needs and giving input to data and process development;
- Support launch and implementation of Swedbank’s Group AML area reporting.
What you need in this role:
- Very good analytical skills, structured thinking and attention on details;
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) in English;
- Experience on Excel;
- Experience of making queries in SQL and/or working with analytical tools such as SPSS modeler or R is beneficial;
- Experience with Qlik Sense, Tableau, Micro Strategy, Power BI, Business Objects or similar reporting tool is beneficial.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team with high focus on delivery and quality. As a team, we consider us to work in one of the most dynamic areas (AML) with an interesting combination of Analytics and Development" Īvija Egliņa, your future leader.
We look forward to receiving your application by 27.09.2021.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1700 - 2500 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.