- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about reports, analysis and accounting?
In Swedbank the main responsibilities are:
- Preparation and delivery of monthly, quarterly or ad hoc financial reports to ECB, LB, SRB such as LDR, MREL, FINREP, COREP, MFI (some of them);
- Esurance of high-quality reports in conformity with supervisory requirements;
Participation in projects and close cooperation with IT aimed at enhancing the reporting system infrastructure;
- Constant review of regulatory reporting requirements and preparation of technical specifications for implementation of the above-mentioned documents;
- Initiation of analytical solutions to increase the efficiency of our processes;
- Proactive escalation and help with solving issues related to reporting.
What is needed in this role:
- A university degree in areas of mathematics, statistics, economics;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- Advanced skills in MS Excel or MS Access;
- Skills in SQL or Visual Basics would be strong advantage;
- Strong desire to become a regulatory reporting expert;
- Ability to perform tasks independently and ability to work in a team;
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken English;
- Experience in regulatory reporting or financial reporting would be strong advantage.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Vikintas Pašilys, your future leader.
We look forward to receiving your application by 23.09.2021.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2000-3000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1750 – 4100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.15
€ 1750 – 2650
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.09.25
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.21