- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about reports, analysis and accounting?
In Swedbank the main responsibilities are:
- Coordination of reporting process and delivery of monthly, quarterly or ad hoc regulatory reports to SRB, ECB, LB and other regulators;
- Constant reviews of laws, directives and regulations of the SRB, ECB, EBA and preparation of technical specifications for implementation of the above-mentioned documents;
- Being a center of excellence - knowledge sharing and assistance to other employees;
- Optimization of financial reporting processes by submitting proposals to the IT department and independent development of automated financial reporting processes using SQL and Visual Basics applications;
- Participation in projects and close cooperation with IT units aimed at enhancing the reporting system infrastructure or implementing new requirements.
What is needed in this role:
- A university degree in areas of mathematics, statistics or economics;
- Experience in financial reporting or regulatory reporting (at least three years);
- Great knowledge of at least one regulatory reporting area;
- Advanced skills in MS Excel (Visual Basic), skills in SQL or SAS Enterprise Guide;
- Responsibility and willingness to take the initiative in projects and other tasks;
- Ability to guide yourself, perform tasks independently and ability to work in a team;
- Ability to contribute to the growth of competence of other team members;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken English.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Vikintas Pašilys, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 23.09.2021.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-3100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1750 – 2650
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.09.27
€ 2000 – 3000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.09.23
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.22