- Apie įmonę
We create homes and neighbourhoods where people enjoy the highest quality of life. It's our vision that drives us forward every day. As a team, we are guided by a Scandinavian organisational culture based on respect. We believe that every member should be noticed and appreciated.
As Marketing and Communication Specialist your main tasks are:
- Prepare and coordinate the launch of new development projects (planning and goal setting, development of sales materials and campaigns, organisation of customer events, etc.);
- Manage marketing budget of projects, coordinate the development and successful implementation of sales and brand campaigns and various other marketing activities;
- Manage Bonava Lietuva digital channels according to the developed strategy (web content development and administration, testing, Analytics, SEM; social media, e-mail marketing);
- Coordinate with Bonava's communication partners the development of local media content, producing reports and interviews;
- Initiate and plan media and corporate events;
- Foster ongoing collaboration with inspirational partners.
The way we work
At Bonava, we challenge ourselves every day, driven by a passion to create happy neighbourhoods for the many. We strive towards high set goals and have lots of fun along the way. We’re a large international company with a familiar feel.
Together we offer a wide array of expertise and a place where you can grow.
You‘re the right person to Bonava team if:
- You have a university degree and previous work experience in marketing and communications;
- You have experience in digital marketing;
- You are creative and able to generate new ideas;
- You have very good communication and collaboration skills, project management skills, you are proactive and result-oriented, and you are systematic and punctual;
- You have excellent Lithuanian language skills (spoken and written) and can communicate in English.
Join our Journey:
- As a member of our team, you will work in an intercultural environment;
- You will gain a wide range of knowledge and a place to develop, grow and contribute to the fast-growing company's marketing strategy by creating an international brand;
- You will have access to the company's incentive package, including additional health insurance and many other benefits;
- You will work in a responsible and interesting job in a friendly team, where you will be able to share your best practices with other Bonava Group colleagues in nine countries.
Recognised yourself and ready for a new challenge?
Join our Journey!