- Apie įmonę
Baltic Assist provides tailored outsourcing solutions. Our core values, Transparency, Efficiency, Innovation, and Meritocracy, support the Company's growth and ability to deliver high-quality service to our Clients.
Our customer is the world‘s largest online publisher of educational e-books for students and business professionals. Currently, it is expanding its team and looking for a Business Development Support specialist to support the global sales & marketing team by managing and conducting market research activities to identify new business opportunities.
You will be part of a small, but an international team of colleagues based in London, Copenhagen and Vilnius and you will work in close cooperation with our top management/founders, which means that you will get a large amount of influence on shaping your own tasks and making them your own.
- Identifying potential B2B clients who match our ideal customer profile.
- Collecting information about potential clients using online tools (e.g., LinkedIn).
- Building calling lists for our sales team.
- Building email lists for our marketing team.
- Supervising a small team of freelancers who will assist you in conducting research.
- Organizing and verifying existing sales data.
- Reporting performance metrics to management on a daily/weekly basis.
- You have an interest in sales, marketing, and research.
- You are confident and proactive with an analytical and creative mindset.
- You are tech-savvy and a fast learner.
- You have strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- Well-organized with a structured approach to taking on complex tasks.
- Able to work at a fast pace.
- Experience working with Excel.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have’s:
- Experience using LinkedIn’s search function & SalesNavigator.
- Fluency in German or another European language would be great
- Competitive compensation.
- Opportunity to work with one of Europe’s most innovative companies.
- Join the youthful and ambitious Baltic Assist team.
- Opportunity to combine working either from office or virtually.
- Work in Scandinavian business culture.
800 eur/mon. net
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1760 – 2640
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.11.30
€ 3280 – 4920
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.11.29
€ 1400 – 2800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.27