- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about Front-end development? Like to find a job where you could learn every day? Want to work in fun, friendly and collaborative atmosphere? Look no further and apply.
We are looking for an experienced Front-end Software Engineer to join our new agile and cross-border team that will be responsible for the Swedish Internet Bank channel. You will be developing solutions in the Internet bank that will affect millions of customers in Sweden. Talk about making an impact!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work on front-end features in internet bank using Angular
- Closely collaborate with UX designers and influence design decisions
- Get feedback on your code and discuss complex solutions with Tech stream
- Mentor and share your knowledge with less experienced team members
- Continuously improve the quality of our products by proactively reducing technical depth and writing unit test
- Develop Mobile apps or backend services if you are interested to grow in these areas
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth – conferences, e-learning, workshops, hackathons, books
- Have fun and enjoy your job!
What is needed in this role:
- 3+ years of experience with modern front-end application frameworks (like Angular, React, Vue)
- Experience in Java or mobile application development considered as a bonus, but you’re not expected to arrive as an expert in everything
- Positive attitude
- Continuous improvement and learning mindset
- Love for teamwork
- Problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
Technology stack we use:
- Front-end: Angular, AngularJS, Typescript, ES6, HTML5, CSS3, node.js
- Mobile apps: Kotlin, Swift
- Back-end: Java, REST, Spring Boot, Web services
- Dev. environment: Jenkins, GIT, Gradle, any of - Eclipse, WebStorm, IntelliJ, VS Code
- Other: Jira, Confluence (wiki), MS Teams
"Join our team and ...
let’s create great customer experience in the Internet bank channel, together! Collaboration for me is key, and with a clear purpose, friendly mindset and engagement, I’m eager to get you onboard to continue our journey”. – Linn Morén, your future leader.
We look forward to receiving your application by 27.09.2021.
Recruiting manager: Lina Žemaitytė Kirkman +37062041086
IT recruiter: Gediminas Liutkus +37067189511
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4800 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.