- Apie įmonę
Are you interested in being a part of an exciting journey and building new successful commerce offerings for merchants in an area of constant change?
Swedbank Pay is a value stream within Large Corporates & Institutions (LC&I) organization with the mission to deliver Swedbank’s card payment products. Our customers vary from small merchants in the market to the biggest retail chains in the region. We provide a number of products to the market but the most popular of them are in store Payment Card Terminal (POS) and E-commerce solutions.
Commerce is a value stream within the Group Lending and Payments organization with the mission to strengthen Swedbank´s offering of bundled payment solutions to merchants. This means delivery of competitive, reliable, and high quality products in different channels across POS – in store, E/M-commerce (= OMNI channels). The Group Lending and Payments organization is responsible for the efficient contribution of deliveries in close collaboration with Product specialists, according to set strategies.
The cross-functional team (CFT), consisting of Software Engineers and Business Analysts, is responsible for end to end deliveries to Cards Acquiring Baltic business units in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and as well as Retail Banking and Back Offices in Baltics which includes complex applications and integrations to other systems.
At the moment we are looking for a Technical Service Manager to join our team!
In the Service Manager role you will be responsible for:
- Stewarding ITIL processes (i.e. Problem, Risk, Change management);
- Ensuring product support team’s visibility and approachability, maintaining current integrations and creating new;
- Initiating and driving the uplift of our infrastructure components to the latest possible versions, fostering the adoption of newest technologies, initiating architectural changes;
- Supporting APO/TM by collecting and maintaining service metrics, providing insights;
- Regular service support along with the team-mates.
What you need to succeed:
- ITIL knowledge (certified for Foundation or at this knowledge level);
- Hands-on experience in Windows\Unix system maintenance;
- Desire to improve service and communicate to stakeholders;
- A relevant university degree or equivalent work experience within IT;
- Team-oriented and collaborative way of working mindset;
- Proactive and solution-oriented way of thinking and acting;
- Wish to work in the international team and use English as a working language.
It’s an advantage if you have:
- Experience in JAVA or C++ development or other technologies we use;
- Working experience with financial institutions or Bank Cards systems;
- Experience working in Agile environment.
Technologies we use:
- SQL, PL/SQL;
- Oracle Forms;
- PRO*C, C++, JAVA;
- RHEL, Windows Server.
We look forward to receiving your application by 13-10-2021.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150 – 3100 gross i.e. before taxes.*
*In Swedbank salary offer for the final candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position, and depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate. Salary is one part of the overall remuneration including a variety of other benefits and many opportunities provided by Swedbank.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2450 – 4950
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.09.23
€ 1760 – 2640
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.11
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.21