- Apie įmonę
- Manage daily customer requests over the phone or e-mail;
- Manage or escalate exceptional situations to other internal or external experts;
- Manage customer contracts, incoming orders, report requests, monitor incoming payments;
- Support after-sales processes by collaborating with other departments as required;
- Provide additional support to customers, sales, and direct manager;
- Deliver best customer service and ensure excellent customer relations in short and long term perspective when needed.
- Previous experience and professional background in automotive / financial / insurance industry supporting B2B customers;
- Fluent English (C1 level);
- Knowledge of CRM and MS Office tools;
- Strong sense of customer service and focus on results;
- Well organized individual contributor as well as a supportive team player;
- Ability to find solutions for customer requests even in extraordinary situations;
- Analytical thinking and strategic mindset;
- Excellent communication skills and supportive personality.
- Annual bonus based on individual and collective achievemets;
- Health insurance;
- Additional employee benefits and compensations based on internal processes;
- Multicultural and diverse environment;
- Professional development opportunities in an international company.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Eksporto vadybininkas (-ė) LOGISTIKOS VADYBININKAS (-Ė) Purchasing and Logistics Specialist