- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about developing and maintaining controlling and financial reporting services in Finance area?
With us you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute in all areas: to analyze, design, develop, test, and maintain services delivered by the team in controlling and financial reporting area, such as financial close, eliminations, allocations in organizational dimension, forecasting and management reporting
- Be part of an Agile team focused on IT solutions for Group Strategy, Planning & Control and Group Finance needs
What is needed in this role:
- To have an understanding or willing to learn finance processes
- It would be great if you would have experience with IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) and/or Cognos solutions
- OLAP (online analytical processing) knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- Understanding SQL
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of integrations and data sourcing is an advantage
- You have good communication skills, you are flexible and ready to adapt to changes
- You are fluent in English
"Join our team and ...
contribute with your engagement and your knowledge in our team’s area of responsibility. Our team works together with Group Strategy, Planning & Control and Group Finance. We develop and maintain controlling and financial reporting services for both units. We are a dynamic team who takes on challenges with a great deal of energy, passion, and innovation. As Software Engineer you will be an important member of the team. We strive to achieve a good work/life balance and we are always open to new ideas and thoughts helping us to improve as a team. Besides hard work, we always try to find a way to have fun together. In this team you will get your own responsibilities and at the same time have support from your colleagues. Your colleagues are in both Stockholm and Riga'' Elita Grigaroviča, your future leader.
We look forward to receiving your application by 28.09.2021.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2300-3500 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2600-3900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.21