- Apie įmonę
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage IT service delivery of the entire Office 365 ecosystem and the associated collaboration services to the business.
- Support and maintain SharePoint Online and Teams solutions across multiple Office 365 tenants.
- Perform troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and performance benchmarking.
- Provide support to employees for technical and configuration issues related to Microsoft 365 applications, respond to help desk tickets.
- Provide Microsoft 365 application training to end-users.
You will be the right fit if you have:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another related field.
- 1-2 years of Office 365 admin experience.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365, new services, integrations, and deployment of services.
- Window server administration skills is an advantage.
- MS-100 certification preferred but not required.
Join our team and find:
- A dynamic and challenging work within an international environment.
- Tech courses to gain the practical, technical skills, and certification.
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Leadership and mentoring from senior colleagues.
- A culture of flexible work schedule, freedom along with responsibility and informal inside communication and many occasions to celebrate.
- The monthly salary range for the position 1500-1700 eur net.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
JAUNESNYSIS PROJEKTŲ KOORDINATORIUS (KAUNE-NUOTOLINIS DARBAS)