- Apie įmonę
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintain high availability solution-based MS SQL database including installation, troubleshooting, and resolving technical and user issues.
- Plan and implement backup and recovery of large databases.
- Optimize current MS SQL servers and keeping it up to date.
- Administer and audit MS SQL Databases by managing user roles and permissions.
- Ensure a smooth data migration process.
You will be the right fit if you have:
- Deep knowledge of MS SQL Database platform.
- Strong analytical skills, structural thinking, and strong sense of responsibility.
- Helpfulness and willingness to work in a team.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good Lithuanian and English skills.
- Owner of ITIL, MS SQL Server or MS-100 certifications.
Join our team and find:
- A dynamic and challenging work within an international environment.
- A competitive salary.
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Leadership and mentoring from senior colleagues.
- A culture of flexible work schedule, freedom along with responsibility and informal inside communication and many occasions to celebrate.
- The monthly salary range for the position 1800-2300 eur net.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
OPERACIJŲ VADYBININKAS (-Ė) NT IS VYSTYMO GRUPĖS VADOVAS (-Ė)