- Apie įmonę
- Lead the HR Department by managing, controlling and being fully responsible for all HR related matters;
- Develop an organization’s HR management strategy;
- Explore the demand of employees in each area and ensure organisation with highly professional and company core competencies compliant staff in enough amounts to cover company’s operational needs;
- Develop proper organisational structure and establish organisational chart of the company;
- Ensure implementation of Human Resources related systems to achieve effective performance;
- Develop and maintain effective reward and compensation structure.
- Higher education;
- 5 years’ experience in HR managerial position;
- Deep knowledge of human resources management functions;
- Excellent English Language skills;
- Knowledge of local and international labor laws;
- Proactive, positive mindset and excellent communication and facilitation skills;
- Excellent leadership qualities.
- Competitive salary based on market value;
- Challenging tasks and growing responsibilities;
- Professional team support;
- Possibility to develop in dynamic environment.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
AVP - HR Project Manager Moody's
Vilnius€ 4600 – 7000Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.11.07