- Apie įmonę
Accounts Payable Specialist (Bulgarian / Greek Speaking)
Cognizant is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. We are looking for a few collaborative, structured and motivated specialists to join one of our new teams.
If you are up for a challenge, providing high value support to the client and are motivated to help the team become stronger – we are looking forward to hearing from you!
• Checking invoices correctness and contacting with vendors to explain incorrect invoices
• Responding to all queries from vendors and local finance
• Reviewing and update Vendor Master Data accounts
• PO invoices verification (matching PO invoices with purchase orders created by buyer)
• Expense invoice verification and sending for approval to responsible person
• Coding expense invoices and processing manual payments and payments run
• Booking invoices according to accounting tax regulations
• Perform regular analysis over supplier accounts
• Month end reconciliations, closing and reporting
• Provide accurate and relevant reports in order to monitor the quality and productivity of the AP process
• AP accounts reconciliation
• Respond to client/vendor emails with appropriate solution within the timeframe
• Regularly reconcile assign suppliers and GL trade payable accounts (Including GR IR follow up)
• Propose potential improvement opportunities by searching for further automation and standardization in the process
• Gain experience and knowledge about the different modules in HR-plus 8, how they are used and how they are connected
• Gain experience in the different integrations and be able to troubleshoot together with the integration experts. Both input and output
• Be able to coach and train in best practise to payroll colleagues
• Be able to participate in technical and functional discussions with vendor, clients and/or colleagues
• After project go live drive projects to enhance and standardise processes and workflows within HR-plus 8
• Bulgarian or Greek language skills
• Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
• At least 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable Processes (Invoice Processing, Payments, Vendor Master, Vendor reconciliation, Vendor Query Management)
• University degree (Bachelor and up)
• Good Excel knowledge
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Experience with ERP software would be an advantage
• Willingness to relocate to Lithuania (Vilnius) would be an advantage, but not a requirement
What we offer:
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (e.g. Udemy) and continuously develop within the domain
• Challenging tasks and be a part of a dynamic environment
• Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time)
• Relocation package if applicable
Currently all interviews and on boarding are done online as all of Cognizant employees are working from home.
We will be looking for Your CV.
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en!
Only suitable candidates will be contacted
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1950 – 2900
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.04
€ 1950 – 3850
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.04
€ 1950 – 3110
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.09