- Apie įmonę
Our Client is a leading player in the Nordic markets for pensions, life- and health insurance, banking and asset management. The Group’s activities are carried out through the business areas: Insurance, Investments, and Banking.
We are seeking out a colleague to join a growing team with a significant impact on our client’s business. The data insights delivered by the Analysis & Follow-up team provides outstanding business value for both our internal and external users. Now it is time to renew the current BI solution and make it the newest technology-based. Analytics and self-service are significant areas for our client, and we need your expertise for this exciting development journey ahead!
Main responsibilities :
• Integrate data in the Common Data Layer/Data Lake, build reports and visualizations
• Build a new cloud data platform in Snowflake, migrate data products
• Participate in an iterative development process (incl. prototyping)
• Evaluate data quality and ensure security
• Investigate and resolve complex technical issues (e. g. performance)
• Microsoft Azure stack
• Microsoft BI stack (SQL Server, SSIS, PowerBI)
• SQL, Python
For success you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred
• Extensive experience in DWH/BI development
• Experience in Snowflake, Azure Synapse or any cloud data architecture would be a plus
• Ability to collaborate in a distributed team (Vilnius-Oslo)
• Experience of iterative development methodologies
• Proficient communication in English
What we offer:
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
• Scandinavian ways of working
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
• Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time)
Currently all interviews and on boarding are done online as all of Cognizant employees are working from home.
We will be looking for Your CV.
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en!
Only suitable candidates will be contacted
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2480 – 3720
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.11
€ 2720 – 4080
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.17
€ 3280 – 4920
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.27