- Apie įmonę
The job will involve effective and timely management and documentation of an investigation of customer incidents, preparation of incident, trend and other documents.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE:
• A degree level qualification in technical or bioengineering subjects
• Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in Lithuanian and English
• Flexibility to work as part of a team and good interpersonal skills
• Computer knowledge: Microsoft Office
• Ability to lead the investigations, gather, interpret and communicate findings working independently and as part of a quality team.
PREFERRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE:
• Industrial experience
• Knowledge of quality management and/or regulatory standards
• Communication experience with internal and external parties
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Interesting and challenging work environment
• Full training provision
• Great opportunity to develop skills and experience
• Friendly environment
• Competitive salary, timely holidays and no overtime
• Company’s transportation to/from work.
• Salary - from 1800 - 2300 Eur/month before taxes (depends on background, achievements, skills and experience)
Confidentially is guaranteed. Please send your CV in English, marked Customer Incident and Vigilance Senior Specialist until 17 October, 2021 on email@example.com . Only selected applicants will be informed.