- Apie įmonę
Interested in CRM solutions? Here is a role for a Business Analyst in CRM
We are a team delivering changes to everyday work for hundreds of front-office advisors of the Bank and thousands of Internet and Mobile Bank clients in Sweden. And we’re looking for a new team member to join in temporarily (1,5 – 2 years contract) to our cross-functional team within Digital Banking & IT located in Vilnius.
If you are for high standards in quality, as well as work culture and passionate about digitalization, then this position might be for you! Let’s meet and discuss this opportunity.
What is needed in this role?
You need to be passionate about digitalization and truly believe that success is something that can only be reached by working closely with others. In addition to knowing about digital innovations and customer behaviors, you also have to be willing to learn from others as well as share your own knowledge and experiences.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Collecting and communicating requirements from different stakeholders to gather input to the product backlog and get the business needs understanding,
- Analysing and documenting requirements and providing support to software engineers to ensure a common understanding of requirements,
- Analysing CRM related requirements and transposing those into user stories and tasks,
- Detailing and verifying items in the back-log and keeping close cooperation with Agile Product Owner,
- Anchoring the backlog items with relevant stakeholders,
- Describing acceptance criteria and securing Quality Assurance of delivered functionality together with the Team.
The ideal candidate:
- Has previous experience working within software development,
- Has some technical skills to the bridge between Business and Development,
- Is a proactive team player who enjoys sharing knowledge with colleagues,
- Has an open mindset and is willing to work in an Agile environment,
- Is engaged and eager to make things happen,
- Has a good communications skills and fluent English,
- Owns a degree in computer science or similar.
"Join our team and ...
become a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering CRM features, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage. You will have the opportunity to grow yourself and take on a big responsibility. CRM solution is undergoing massive changes at Swedbank and as our new Business Analyst you will play an important role as the member of the team". Mindaugas, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 08.10.2021.
Please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2.150-4.100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. This will be a temporary contract (1,5 – 2 years). Read more here.
There will be 2 interviews. In the 1st interview meeting, you‘ll meet Justina as a recruiter and Mindaugas as this team’s manager. This interview will be based more on your CV, personality and motivation.
For the second interview – you’ll meet a few of our team members to evaluate your skills as a Business Analyst. At the same time you are welcome to get all details about our ways of working, technologies in use and raise all other kinds of questions.
After that, hopefully, both sides are happy with what they've heard and we'll invite you to join our team!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.