- Apie įmonę
Are you interested in being a part of an exciting journey and building new successful commerce offerings for merchants in an area of constant change?
Commerce is a value stream within Group Lending and Payments organization with the mission to strengthen Swedbank´s offering of bundled payment solutions to merchants. This means delivery of competitive, reliable, and high quality products in different channels across POS – in store, E/M-commerce (= OMNI channels). The Group Lending and Payments organization is responsible for efficient contribution of deliveries in close collaboration with Product specialists, according to set strategies.
The cross functional team (CFT), consisting of Software Engineers and Business Analysts, is responsible for end to end deliveries to Cards Acquiring business units in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and as well as Retail Banking and Back Offices in Baltics which includes many complex applications and integrations to other systems.
At the moment we are looking for an Oracle Software Engineer to join our team!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Continuous cross-functional team delivery of IT maintenance and development Services with high customer value to the bank’s customers and users. The deliveries are as fast as possible, without compromising quality and stability
- Developing, designing, maintaining, analyzing and testing services and tasks delivered by the team
What is needed in this role:
- Hands-on experience in PL/SQL development
- A relevant university degree or equivalent work experience within IT
- Team-oriented and collaborative way of working as mindset
- Proactive and solution-oriented way of thinking and acting
- Wish to work in international team and use English as a working language
It’s an advantage if you have:
- Experience in Oracle Forms development
- Experience in JAVA or C++ development
- Working experience with financial institutions or Bank Cards systems
- It’s good if you have experience in technologies we use
- Experience working in Agile environment
- ITIL knowledge
Technology stack you will be working with:
- SQL, PL/SQL
- Oracle Forms
- PRO*C, C++, JAVA
- Linux, Unix
We look forward to receiving your application by 20.10.2021.
Please note if you are employed in Lithuania, salary for this position ranges from 2700 - 3850 gross i.e. before taxes.* Read more here.
*In Swedbank salary offer for the final candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position, and depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate. Salary is one part of the overall remuneration including variety of other benefits and many opportunities provided by Swedbank.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1760 – 2640
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.20
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.11.16
€ 1577 – 2104
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.30