- Apie įmonę
Syngenta is one of the world’s leading agriculture companies. Our ambition is to help safely feed the world while taking care of the planet. We aim to improve the sustainability, quality and safety of agriculture with world-class science and innovative crop solutions. Our technologies enable millions of farmers around the world to make better use of limited agricultural resources. With 28,000 people in more than 90 countries, we are working to transform how crops are grown.
In order to support and develop its growing business in Baltic Countries Syngenta is looking for Sales Representative – Lithuania, Zemaitija region.
Your responsibility will be to support and develop relationships with current and potential customers (growers and distributors) in the Zemaitija region of Lithuania, as well as promote existing & new products and provide agronomic support and seminars.
• Successful experience in agricultural sales (desirably gained in an organization selling agricultural products);
• Agriculture related education and good knowledge of the agriculture business in general, agronomy and farm economics;
• Self-driven, sales oriented personality with positive attitude towards working with clients (farmers) and partners (distributors);
• Communication, negotiation and problem solving skills;
• Ability and willingness to travel;
• English language skills.
• A challenging international environment with an informal culture. You will join company with more than 28.000 employees worldwide where your development is our key priority;
• You will receive a competitive salary (depending on your experience we offer 24.000 – 27.000 Euro gross annually, plus results-based bonus system), attractive benefits and company car;
Read more on: https://www.syngenta.lt/karjera
Please send your CV to
Ruta.firstname.lastname@example.org until 5th of October
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that „Simplika“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at „Simplika“ and/or clients of „Simplika“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete Your provided personal data.