- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about investment management, derivatives and financial markets?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- assure clearing of derivative transactions (e.g. futures, options, forwards, IRS, CDS, etc.) and collateral management;
- perform trade reporting according to the regulations;
- solve any issues in relation to the above mentioned tasks;
- participate in projects related to fund launches, fund mergers, reporting and introduction of new financial products;
- suggest improvements for current processes and work on developments related to market changes or new regulations;
- communicate with colleagues within Swedbank, our clients, counterparties, and other financial institutions;
- to support NAV (net asset value) calculation process.
What you need in this role:
- an academic degree in business administration, economics or finance;
- interested in financial markets;
- Responsible, initiative, attentive to details, problem solver and able to perform within strict deadlines;
- Able to work in stressful situations and to multitask without loosing quality;
- fluent written and spoken English is required since it’s our daily working language;
- previous work experience in settlements, corporate actions or other back-office operations in Investment Bank or Fund Administration would be an advantage.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of high professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Ieva, your future leader
Swedbank Robur is Sweden's largest and one of the Nordic region's leading asset managers and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Swedbank. In total, we have approximately three million customers in Sweden and one million customers in the Baltic countries. At Swedbank Robur we work every day towards our vision – becoming a world leader in sustainable value creation. With great experience, knowledge and commitment, we monitor developments in the world's equity and fixed income markets to get the best return on our mutual funds. In total, we manage over 1800 billion SEK.
Fund & Portfolio Services (FPS) serves as a close support and an active part in Robur's business. FPS consists of about 65 employees and has a diverse range of exciting tasks and challenges. The department consists of the functions Valuation & Index, Portfolio maintenance, Derivatives, Trading & Corporate actions, Accounting and Reconciliation management.
We try to the greatest extent to automate our work with the help of various support systems. This is an ongoing process where we have to absorb the regulatory environment and development within Robur.
We look forward to your application at the latest 06.10.2021
If you are employed in Lithuania, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 1750-2650 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1900 – 2200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.27
€ 2240 – 4080
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.25
€ 2900 – 4000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.22