- Apie įmonę
SWEDISH OR NORWEGIAN SPEAKING FINANCE CONSULTANT (6 months contract)
Cognizant is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. We are looking for a few collaborative, structured and motivated Norwegian speakers to join out teams of one of the largest non-life insurance companies in the Nordic region, which has customers in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
Both teams consists of 10 great people working within a few different process groups, both private and commercial customers. They are the first point of contact and support end-customers regarding payments, price changes, different products, cancellation of policy or a product, invoices, registering different contract changes in the system, communicates with sellers and other insurance companies when needed and ect.
• Processing, solving and registering health insurance claims
• Daily communication with customers in Swedish/Norwegian (sometimes in English) over e-mails to resolve issues/queries at the first instance
• Ensuring that information for claims, payments and documents is updated in the system
• Ensure process guidelines are followed and updated
• Providing reports, statistics and updates related to own area of work
• Meet productivity and quality metrics and highlight process related concerns proactively
• Process pre-defined number of transactions as assigned; gather missing information or to take a confirmation on the request received
• Swedish or Norwegian (A2 and upper level) and English language skills
• Accuracy, structure, orientation to details
• Good communication and collaboration skills, customer service mindset
• Problem solving and planning skills, positive attitude and willingness to learn in fast changing environment
• Experience in Insurance, Finance or Customer Care would be an advantage
• Opportunity to be part of a g global organization
• 6 months fixed term contract with possibility to prolong it if needed
• Scandinavian ways of working (Nordic client)
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
• Inspiring working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time)
Currently all interviews and on boarding are done online as most of Cognizant employees are working from home
We will be looking for Your CV!
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.