- Apie įmonę
F&A Application Superuser
One of our clients in Lithuania is growing and moving more and more complex work to Vilnius. We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to help us develop the main ERP-application further and secure it is giving the best possible support to the business processes within the area of Finance & Accounting.
The ERP (Unit4 Business World) receives data from many different systems. Both from other internal central applications but also from many applications managed by the local business units. ERP holds subledger and general ledger for 125 local business units and is of big interest to many stakeholders.
• Develop current knowledge about the different modules of an ERP (Agresso, SAP, Dynamics, C etc.), and how they are supporting our business processes and how they are connected
• Develop knowledge in how ERP receives, sends information from/to other applications and be able to analyse and troubleshoot any issues together with integration experts
• Responsible for managing incoming application tickets according to established routines and SLA
• Take an active part in developing, testing and releasing agreed changes in the ERP following the change management process
• Participate in projects providing application specialist knowledge
• Coach and train in best practise to colleagues within the F&A (Finance & Accounting) processes
• Participate in technical and functional discussions with vendor, clients and/or colleagues
• You will see this role as an opportunity to develop your business analysis as well as be interested in developing an in depth understanding of an ERP-system
• You will have a background within F&A-processes or as an application specialist/super-user at a F&A-department
• You will most probably have experience with SQL, XML and consider yourself an expert in Excel
• This role includes support and interaction both internally and with clients and you should be stimulated sharing your knowledge
• You will be analytical and have an inquisitive mind
• You can evidence good business analysis skills and are willing to learn at pace
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• One of the Scandinavian languages would be considered as an advantage, but not required
• Willingness to come to Vilnius office 1-2 times per month (remote work in general)
What we offer:
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
• Remote work opportunities (with visits to Vilnius office 1-2 times per month)
• Scandinavian ways of working (Swedish client)
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (e.g. Udemy) and continuously develop within the domain
• Challenging tasks and be a part of a dynamic environment
• Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time)
Currently all interviews and on boarding are done online as all of Cognizant employees are working from home.
We will be looking for Your CV.
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en!
Only suitable candidates will be contacted
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.