- Apie įmonę
• Lead the Customer Service group, organize work activities to ensure departmental task are completed, deliver to a standard of excellence and on time to specification.
• Ensure that all export orders, typically high value with complex requirements, are processed, dispatched and invoiced in a timely manner in accordance with country specific regulations and with the correct export documentation.
• Acting as the face of the business when presenting and meeting both internal and external customers.
• Build a strong network with internal and external customers with a strong customer focus.
• Identify and implement process improvement & procedures for the effective and efficient operation of the Customer Care team.
• Contribute to sales support as well as key company-wide initiatives.
• Create training material and carry out training where necessary, including remote customer care teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline or Business Administration preferred.
• 5+ years of people management skills, equivalent knowledge and experience.
• Fluent in English language.
• An ability to work independently and take initiative.
• Requires Knowledge of systems & processes.
• Be able to proactively gather customer’s needs, set appropriate customer expectations and follow through.
• Understand how items and actions will impact company whilst identifying process improvements.
The company offers:
• The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
• High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
• An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
• Monthly salary 3160 - 4000 Eur (gross) and additional benefits package.
*Confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that CVO Recruitment would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities.