- Apie įmonę
This position contributes to the continuous improvement of the customer experience, the efficiency and effectiveness of the internal control system and processes.
- To complete the tasks under Risk management function responsibilities, including the maintenance and assessment of the internal control system, risk inventory, as well as coordination of business continuity planning and testing.
- To foster quality management system in the branch, including the performance of process reviews and coordination of customer complaints’ handling.
Requirements for Experience, Skills
- Experience in operational risk management and/or quality management area, preferably in non-life insurance sector;
- Ability to plan and organize his/her work;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Good in communication and cooperation;
- Has the ability to substantiate and defend his/her opinion;
- Eager to raise employee risk and quality awareness in the company;
- Well-established processes that have been reviewed and assessed to find weaknesses are important to you;
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English.
- Advanced in PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Higher education in Economics, Management or another relevant field.
We promise you:
- An interesting job in one of the largest international insurance companies;
- Professional development and career opportunities;
- Good working conditions and competitive salary;
- A friendly team and lots of extra bonuses!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1500 – 2500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.11.07
€ 1300 – 2300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.11.04
€ 1200 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.21