- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about Data Warehousing, Agile Ways of Working and fulfilling customer needs?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work in one of the largest data warehouses in the Nordics;
- Be a part of an agile team focused on delivering customer needs;
- Work in a modern and dynamic international environment;
- Collaborate with other Product Owners and Product Managers to prioritize the backlog and manage value delivery;
- Learn and self-develop through our training programs.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- Expertise in time, dependency, and stakeholder management;
- Experience and knowledge of different Agile development frameworks;
- Being structured and self-driven, giving and taking responsibility;
- Experience in leading and motivating the delivery team;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Fluency in written and oral English;
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing and BI solutions.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Martin Milling, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 07.10.2021.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3250-4850 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.