- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about working with data quality related topics, seek for process improvements and be part of Group Business Intelligence team?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of Business Analysts & Data Stewardship Guild within Group Business Intelligence;
- Implement and maintain data quality rules and processes using Data Quality Management Tool for the Group Data Warehouse;
- Constantly improve and automate data quality rules implementation;
- Create data quality reports in available reporting tools (Business Objects and other);
- Support teams in data quality management;
- Work closely with other Data Quality Specialists, Data Stewards and Software Engineers to align with general data quality principles and processes, facilitate process improvement and adherence work.
What is needed in this role:
- Previous work experience in IT development related field, preferably as a data quality specialist, testing specialist, software engineer or any other related field;
- Data query skills (SQL and other), Business Objects skills are preferable;
- Relevant university degree (or in acquisition) within IT, engineering or equivalent;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Good analytical and logical thinking with creative attitude;
- Ability to work independently.
"Join our team and ...
have an opportunity to work in an exciting international environment with great possibilities to develop your technical as well as personal skills. You will have a unique experience to grow, share your knowledge and contribute to implementation of Swedbank’s enterprise wide strategic projects. Come and share our excitement and passion for our work!" Edijs Auziņš, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 05.10.2021.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2300-3500 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Please notice that for this specific recruitment we cannot offer relocation.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.