- Apie įmonę
If project management skills, interest in credit risk control area and analytical mindset is about You
With us, you have the opportunity to:
- Coordinate Credit Risk Control related projects and analyses;
- Prepare analytical materials and Present them in relevant forums;
- Be part of sustainability initiatives within the bank, ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and development of Credit Risk Appetite;
- Work closely with Credit Risk analysts in Baltic Countries, cooperate with different units in Swedbank Group;
- Ensure coordination and full compliance with regulatory requests.
What you need in this role:
- Higher Education in economics, finance, or related fields;
- Understanding of credit risk;
- Strong coordination/project management and cooperation skills;
- Ability to assess and initiate relevant actions independently, undertake responsibility;
- Strong analytical thinking;
- Experience in banking, insurance or other financial area;
- Knowledge/experience of Corporate analysis will be treated as advantage;
- Technical skill working with data (SQL knowledge) will be treated as advantage;
- Good knowledge of English language.
"Join our team ...
of professionals which ensures independent control function in Baltic Banking and get a position with high level of own responsibility, varied and challenging work tasks with good opportunities for personal development and professional growth.“ Marina Samohvalova, Head of Baltic Banking Credit Risk Control department
Temporary position for ~1,5 years
We look forward to receiving your application by 30.09.2021.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2450-3650 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate against anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.