- Apie įmonę
Ready to make the next step and boost your career? Excited about the future? If the answer is yes, here at EY we will help you to develop the future that is right for you. We will support you in every way we can in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally.
EY’s Global Compliance & Reporting department (GCR) provides a wide range of integrated corporate compliance services assisting clients and their finance functions to comply with local regulations while at the same time focusing on their core business. Our services include amongst others Financial Statements preparation, bookkeeping, payroll, corporate secretarial and administrative support, etc.
To join our practice, we are inviting candidates with a strong sense of teamwork and a passion for excellence to join our team! As a member of our GCR team you will be offering professional accounting services to our local & international clients.
Your key responsibilities (based on experience):
- Prepare management accounts, budgets and other financial reports required by clients;
- Prepare local GAAP and IFRS compliant financial statements;
- Prepare payroll calculations for clients on a monthly basis;
- Prepare tax returns based on local legislation;
- Delegate tasks and supervise a team of 2-3 people;
- Maintain long-term collaborative and profitable relationships with our clients.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team working and leadership skills;
- Attention to details and accuracy;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally in a fast-paced environment.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance or other related field;
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in accounting position;
- Excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and English languages;
- Experience in delegating and managing a team.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
Experience in international environment.
We offer you:
- Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world;
- Support and coaching from some of experienced and engaging colleagues;
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career;
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you;
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training.
Salary: from 2100 to 3000 EUR gross
Interested? Apply now!
Due to COVID-19 situation all the interviews will take place online.