- Apie įmonę
Are you attentive to detail and love looking through operational data to enhance a positive impact to the business? If the answer is yes, please read on to find out if you are a suitable candidate to join OUTOKUMPU Master Data team in Vilnius!
What you would do:
• Create and maintain the master data objects in accordance to agreed SLA’s;
• Review that the information given in the request is according standards and suppliers requirement for identification;
• Enrichment of data according information from suppliers’ databases;
• Additional info requests for materials that does not meet standards;
• Escalate data governance issues to the data manager and global data governance lead as required;
• Carry out harmonization, replacement and duplicate reduction processes;
• Ensure compliance of material descriptions with defined templates and patterns;
• Continuance of services in times of (un)expected unavailability;
• Escalate data governance issues.
• Have legal right to work and live in Lithuania;
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering area and/or at least 2 years of experience in materials, engineering or industrial maintenance is mandatory;
• Basic understanding of material data structure (name, UOM, part number, manufacturer data, etc.);
• Good English language;
• Skills in Excel is an asset, medium is mandatory;
• Good understanding of technical items, specifications and drawings;
• Versatility, customer orientation, strong attention for detail;
• ERP literate (SAP, Maximo, etc.) – we would see this as an advantage.
• Privilege to work for an industry leader;
• Partially supported lunch or travel arrangements;
• Modern office in Quadrum business centre;
• Flexible working hours and remote work possibility;
• People orientated company culture, positive and smart colleagues;
• Training programs within the company or elsewhere;
• Private health insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund and more great benefits.
If you can see yourself in this role, please submit your application in English by 12-10-2021 via our website. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Outokumpu office is located in Vilnius but we offer the possibility to work remotely from other locations in Lithuania.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1500 EUR – 1900 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
For more information about the position please contact Eimantas Dambrauskas by firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about your application please contact HRServicesRecruiting@outokumpu.com