- Apie įmonę
Maintenance process control and analytics. Responsibility for KPI implementation that indicates maintenance activities. Implementation of new Diagnostics procedures. Data analytics and root cause initiation of all machine downtimes. Improvement of Maintenance procedures according to TPM best standards and practices.
• Create a Maintenance strategy according to CMMS best practices and solutions by including other members of the group in improving and understanding maintenance data.
• Implementation of new Predictive Maintenance solutions.
• Analytics of machine failures and root causing of failures.
• Cooperation between Value Stream and Engineering departments in improving machine OEE targets.
• Analytics of spare part consumption.
• Skill in machine control (automation) issues.
• Usage of LEAN and best „Six-Sigma“ methodologies.
• Able to work with other Hollister departments in improving associates‘ machine knowledge.
Specialized Skills/Technical Knowledge:
• Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical drawings.
• Good maths skills.
• The ability to understand a wide range of procurement procedures and processes.
• Good cooperative skills and negotiation skills.
• Ability to perform several tasks at one time.
• Lithuanian and English languages required.
• Bachelor‘s Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanic, Mechatronic or another engineering related field is required.
• Learning and development oriented culture.
• Flexible working hours.
• Bonus based on annual performance.
• Benefits package including health insurance
• Accident insurance 24/7.