- Apie įmonę
• meeting all regulatory compliance requirements of the Quality System,
• planning, coordinating, executing, documenting and performing pFMEA validation studies, process capability studies and process improvements
• responding to assigned customer complaints and CAPAs for investigation, root cause analysis, and solution implementation
• partnering with operations in achieving both plant Global Quality Management objectives compatible with Hollister’s Mission and Vision
• 2- 5 years of experience in Quality engineering positions in medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnological, food or related industries (including performing validation studies)
• Degree in Engineering/Math/Natural Sciences/Computer Science or similar (technical knowledge in systematic injection molding techniques and film sealing preferred)
• Experience in working with self-directed work teams preferred
• Very good English language skills
• Learning and development oriented culture.
• Flexible working hours.
• Bonus based on annual performance.
• Benefits package including health insurance
• Accident insurance 24/7.