- Apie įmonę
Social media is your life? Creating engaging content, generating creative ideas and exchanging with community is what you love? Then we are looking for you!
Join BMI Executive Institute team as Social Media Manager. You’ll be responsible for taking our social media game to the next level, driving our social media strategy, managing our international community in Vilnius and Brussels.
Take the challenge and join us!
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
• Manage company social media accounts, website, and newsletter platforms
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e. g. original text, photos, videos, newsletters, and news)
• Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics (Google Analytics)
• Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency
• Suggest and implement new ideas to develop brand awareness like brand awareness and lead generation campaigns, promotions, etc.
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
• Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
• Hands on experience in content management
• Knowledge of diverse digital marketing tools
• Excellent copywriting skills in English
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical and multitasking skills
• Excellent command of English
What we offer
• Environment where you can grow personally and professionally
• Free pass to implement your creative ideas
• Learning opportunities through various courses
• Net salary 1300–1600 Eur
• Free parking
Send your CV indicating Social Media Manager in subject line.