- Apie įmonę
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking. Step in and build your Nordea career with us.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organization to ensure people can trust Nordea.
Interested in coming on the journey with us?
About this opportunity
We are expanding the team of AML & Sanctions specialists in Estonia. We are looking for both junior and experienced specialists. Be bold and take on the challenge.
As an AML & Sanctions Specialist for Large Corporates and Institutions, you will work as part of the dedicated Customer Due Diligence Analytics team concentrating on Nordea’s largest corporate and institutional customers. The team is responsible for key elements of the Financial Crime Prevention value chain incl. but not limited to end to end Know Your Customer (KYC); Sanctions investigations, reporting to authorities.
What you’ll be doing:
-Your main tasks will include gathering information for new onboardings and updating existing customers’ KYC profiles in a timely manner
-You will be in close dialogue with customers and their relationship managers
-You will be working with largest and most complex Nordic/Global customers
-You will be analyzing and mitigating AML/CTF risks
-You will be expected to provide high quality in your analysis
-You will have opportunities to take part in ongoing and new development projects
We offer you an inspiring and international working environment with dedicated, driven and professional colleagues.
The role is based in Tallinn.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in living our purpose and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with our growing teams in Tallinn, but also with colleagues from both Nordic and Global Nordea branches. You always act with the customers’ needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things and you are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You are honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it is difficult. You are committed to empowering others while feeling passionate about doing a great job.
Your background (not all fields mandatory if you’re eager to learn new things):
- Understanding of the relevant regulatory landscape
- Strong attention to detail and ability to master direct customer interaction
- Excellent in both verbal and written English and preferable but not required to also speak one of the Nordic languages
- Strong analytical and IT skills topped with the gift of presenting complex matters in clear and understandable form
- Capability to build relationships with key stakeholders in different organizational levels
- Curiosity to dig into details and tolerate routines, but also ability to put those details into a larger perspective
- Ambitious and focused on achieving results
- Capability to accept changing working environment fast, thus you can work independently with quality
- A bachelor degree, master degree is a benefit
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please send us your application with motivation letter via our job portal. We will be running interviews on a rolling basis and based on candidates’ qualifications, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
We consider only applicants with existing residency / work permit in EU