- Apie įmonę
- Have a higher degree in Accounting, Economics or a related field (last year, students currently seeking a degree are welcome to apply);
- Fluency in English (is a must);
- Willingness to learn about VAT/GST/Sales tax;
- Be attentive to detail and proactive in day-to-day tasks;
- Additional foreign language would be nice to have;
- Your growth from junior to senior and a great journey together.
- Monitor, review supporting documentation;
- Assist in preparation of information for VAT/GST/Sales tax registrations;
- Assist in preparation of VAT/GST/Sales tax declarations;
- Assist on other daily tasks delegated by senior colleagues.
- Work in a friendly, energetic and professional team or, as we tell, a second family;
- True opportunity to face an international business environment;
- New super modern office in the heart of Vilnius that we have just moved in;
- Working closely with the management;
- The longer you stay with us, the more additional vacation days will be added to your vacation calendar.
- Feeling sick - see you tomorrow and hope you will feel better;
- Training and opportunities to expand the knowledge also quarterly soft skill training for all teams;
- Kahoot Fridays with puppies in the office;
- Snack bar in the office;
- Additional health insurance.