- Apie įmonę
TMT investment banking Analysts and Associates
FTI Capital Advisors
FTI Capital Advisors (former Delta Partners Corporate Finance) is a specialist investment banking firm focused on telecom, media and technology in the Middle East, Africa and Asia. We are headquartered in Dubai, UAE, and have offices in Singapore, Johannesburg, New York and Silicon Valley. We are currently seeking Analysts and Associates to join our team in Dubai.
You will be part of the Investment Banking team, which advises on M&A engagements, strategic advisor and fundraising mandates. The practice is lead by a number of Managing Directors, and has the organization, which is typical for an investment banking team. You will work with clients in the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe. The work may require some travel, which is currently restricted due to Covid-19. The location of the positions we are seeking is in Dubai, UAE.
Why Join Us?
• You will be working on some of the most challenging mandates within the rapidly transforming TMT landscape
• Our offices are strategically placed in key hubs around the world to offer you the opportunity to experience different cultures, be intellectually stimulated and work in a collaborative manner
• We are a boutique organization where at all levels the team has significant client exposure and impact
• Opportunities to work on diverse mandates at an international scale
• Strong focus on learning and development to provide a steady and advanced career path
• A collaborative and ‘family’ focused environment with your colleagues
• Deep specialization in the TMT sector with path to become a true advisor in the TMT space
• Attractive base compensation and performance-based bonus with benefits of employment in the United Arab Emirates
• We are keen to work alongside the next generation of leaders who will help us to fulfil our vision to be the leading TMT advisory and investment integrated platform globally
• Perform financial analysis, both independently and with the support of senior members in the team
• Build advanced and detailed business/financial models to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios
• Perform valuation analyses using various valuation approaches
• Conduct market research and summarize findings and conclusions
• Participate in team and client discussions and ensure key takeaways are captured
• Design and create presentations for use in client-meetings or for internal discussions, covering topics such as strategic alternatives, M&A and corporate finance
• Provide overall support to senior team members in the execution of transactions and mandates
• Support team leadership in pitching mandates
To apply please send your CV to: