- Apie įmonę
Are you interested to take a role in the prevention of money laundering and/or terrorist financing?
You have an opportunity to become part of Danske Bank Transaction Sanctions Screening Team as an Officer – AML, Associate.
As an Officer – AML, Associate, you will be working with around 12 colleagues. You will be reviewing live transactions for possible links to sanctioned entities prior filtered out by advanced computer software. Within some routine tasks, you will also face variations and differences in each case.
Your critical mind-set, logical rationalization, and solution-oriented attitude will help meet the customer’s expectations of a professional, secure and compliant business partner.
You can have more control over WHERE and HOW you work. We offer a possibility to work from anywhere in Lithuania, as well as flexible time schedule.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Half a year working or internship experience in office/call center/help desk environment.
- Higher education or being a student (plus internship experience) with ability to work full time
- Accepts and provides constructive feedback to colleagues
- Demonstrates willingness to learn
- Flexible and ready for changes
- Analytical skills
- Team work
- Ability to work full time
- Fluent English (both written and oral)
- Identifying domestic and cross-border transactions linked to sanctioned entities in the Bank
- Investigation, analysis, and resolution of domestic and cross-border transaction screening cases
- Application of a correct rationale for closing or referring cases for further investigation
- Participation in continuous improvement of own expertise, internal processes, and ways of communication with stakeholders
- Communication and collaboration with Compliance team and other branches within the Bank
- Support to other teams within the same or similar function, if needed
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 960 EUR to 1440 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.31
€ 960 – 1440
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.28
€ 2240 – 3360
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.14