- Apie įmonę
Support the plant Quality System to meet all regulatory compliance requirements, by handling the plant procedures and records, supporting the preparation and implementation of audits, and partnering with operations in achieving both plant and GQM objectives compatible with Hollister’s Mission and Vision.
• Meeting all regulatory compliance requirements of the Quality System.
• Preparation/ update QMS procedures in accordance with ISO and FDA requirements
• Maintaining, archiving, and control of the documents and records.
• Participation in the external and internal audits
• Administration of Quality metrics, CAPA, customer complaints, and nonconformities.
• Other duties and tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Natural, Life Sciences or related study required
• 2-5 years of experience in a Quality assurance position is required
• Experience in medical device manufacturing regarding Quality System requirements preferred.
• Experience working with self-directed work teams preferred.
• Experience with internal/external audits
• Basic technical and GDP writing skills required
• English and Lithuanian language required.
• Learning and development oriented culture.
• Flexible working hours.
• Bonus based on annual performance.
• Benefits package including health insurance
• Accident insurance 24/7.
We guarantee confidentiality and will inform only selected candidates.