- Apie įmonę
At Nortal we believe in thinking big.
Creating solutions that have a meaningful, far-reaching impact, whether through better tax systems, improved healthcare, or more convenient telecom services. Our projects have touched more than half a billion people’s lives worldwide, and we’re just getting started.
Currently, we are building .NET-based solutions for our client who is a provider of public e-services for the governmental sector in Germany, and looking for an ambitious developer to join a new team.
Working with this client is a unique opportunity because of the complexity that comes from a specific development framework that is built by the client, which results in a very good opportunity to try yourself in a developer role within a small team in a dynamic cross-border environment.
You are the best fit if you are:
- .NET Developer with at least 2 years of experience
- Are self-organized and show initiative
- Have great communication skills, both verbal and written in Lithuanian and English
- Interested in what we, as a company, can offer for your well-being, growth & development
- We hire people not only for their skills but also for cultural fit. We value teamwork, openness & honesty, constant improvement, and meaningful impact. Besides our professionalism, we like to spice things up with good humor!
- We care about your growth & development. Our team prioritizes constant improvement and organizes workshops for knowledge sharing. We have 1 day per month for self-learning, external and internal trainings, a mentorship program, and strong 1:1 culture.
- We prioritize your health & well-being by providing a flexible package for health insurance and sports initiatives.
- We support your work-life balance and provide flexible working hours, work from home & remote work options.
Salary range: 2000-4500 EUR gross
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.09
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.07
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.10