- Apie įmonę
You will be joining a team in the Risk Tribe that works with reporting and communicates analytical insights to senior leadership and the wider organisation in Group Risk Management.
A key element to your success is being able to communicate insights based on large data sets. There are high demands for understanding data from different sources and connecting information in the right way. You will get an opportunity to work with the latest BI tools as well as grow both on a professional and personal level.
What does it mean to be an agile team? You will become a part of one of the largest transformations in the history of Danske Bank. With an aspiration to provide even better customer solutions and react faster to changing customer needs, more than 4000 of our employees are now organised into cross-functional teams that are fully empowered to work with maximum flexibility and develop the best solutions for our customers.
Who are we? We are a diverse and international team of professionals placed in Copenhagen, Vilnius and Bangalore. We have an informal atmosphere and strive to make every day a great day for our colleagues. We team up, we are open for seeking potential and making transparency and inclusion a priority, we own it by aiming high for better results, and in our organisation success comes as a team effort.
- Academic background in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or similar
- Have experience with SQL and (preferably) relational databases. Experience in data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI or QlikView is not a requirement, but is beneficial
- Interest and/or experience in facilitating dialogue with different stakeholder groups
- You are motivated, ambitious and have a strong sense of taking responsibility
- You are fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Produce forward-looking analyses, interactive dashboards, presentations and reports for different management levels
- Interpret credit data, develop insights and engage in close dialogue with stakeholders across Scandinavia, communicate analytical insights and conclusions
- Identify areas that would benefit from automated solutions and self-service BI tools to foster data-driven culture within the organisation
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out