- Apie įmonę
Do you have experience from strategic project management and a good understanding of Human Resources area? You could be the one we are looking for!
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Initiate, facilitate, execute, manage key HR projects or programs
- Create project timelines, metrics to monitor performance, outcomes and ensure that goals are met
- Assure cross-HR, cross-country and cross-functional collaboration and tasks delivery
- Coordinate and implement Group HR initiated and owned projects locally
- Collect & deliver HR area related reports
- Be in coordinator’s role for other area experts in HR
What you need in this role:
- Good competence in HR area, professional experience in various HR management areas (at least 5 years)
- Ability to analyse, formulate organizational development (OD) related hypothesis, create and suggest OD plans and tools
- Good leadership and managerial competence
- Good communication, cooperation and execution skills
- Ability to manage complex projects, covering several different areas
"Join our team and ...
be a part of high professionals’ team, who are jointly delivering interesting projects that benefit to employee sustainability. Doing that we believe that we maximize the value we bring to our customers in Swedbank. " Agnė Jonaitytė- Karalienė, your future leader
We look forward to your application at the latest 22.10.2021.
If you are employed in Lithuania, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 3200-4800 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.