- Apie įmonę
We are looking for DEVELOPER
• a great position in the most perspective company in the field;
• an interesting range of responsibilities;
• a possibility to create novelties;
• wide possibilities for personal growth and development.
• developing international City Service Platform;
• collaborating closely with software analysts and architect;
• identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for technical suitability;
• aligning technical tasks with other programmers;
• preparing documentations;
• implement, configure and test feasible solutions.
We expect from you:
• great motivation and ability to learn;
• knowledge of NET Framework / .NET Core, C#, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework (ORM framework would be an advantage);
• pattern and best practices experience (SOLID would be an advantage);
• unit Testing, MVVM pattern;
• bachelor’s degree, preferable in IT field;
• MS SQL knowledge and experience.
You have great advantage if you know:
• Microservices principles, XML, JSON, Angular, Knockout, React, Git, TDD.