- Apie įmonę
We are looking for the Head of the Internal Audit to join UAB GENERAL FINANCING BANKAS. A new colleague will be responsible for providing independent and objective assurance and advisory activities, systematic and comprehensive assessment of the Bank's risk management, efficiency of internal control processes, and providing recommendations to improve the Bank's activities. You will work alone in the Internal Audit Service, so you will have a chance to take a responsibility for all internal audit processes. Although you will work on your own, you will be part of friendly, supportive and result-oriented UAB GENERAL FINANCING BANKAS team.
Position is subordinated Audit Committee of Supervisory Council.
- Development a long-term and annual internal audit plans, delivering work in line with it (compliance, operational, management, projects, information systems, financial audit engagements);
- Consulting on internal control and risk management issues;
- Follow-up on audit recommendations;
- Presenting internal audit results to the Bank's management and the Audit Committee;
- Improving the principles and methods of internal audit work.
We expect that you have:
- Higher university education;
- Previous 3 years of experience in the field of internal audit, preferably in banking or other finance regulated entity;
- Good understanding of the banking products, processes and control framework would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of international internal audit standards, legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania regulating internal audit activities;
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking, ability to work independently;
- Good cooperation skills, responsibility, openness to innovation and change, ability to assure the principles of confidentiality and impartiality;
- Professional certification would be an advantage (i.e., CIA, Internal Auditor's Certificate);
- Excellent English skills both written and oral (required).
What We Offer:
- Onboarding process for a new colleague;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses, books, conferences);
- 24 days of annual leave and additional rest days on other occasions;
- Day off as a birthday gift;
- Team events;
- Remote work opportunity;
- Free company parking spot;
- Personal accident insurance 24/7;
- Health insurance.