- Apie įmonę
We are at the forefront of Danske Bank’s efforts to combat financial crime. We believe that high quality software and expertise in software development are the keys when creating effective and high value solutions.
We believe in our mission to develop one place to go for all of Danske Bank that prevents and counters money laundering. To do this we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and courage to challenge the way we do things.
You will work in a non-traditional banking environment closely together with engineers, architects, leaders, and data scientists in a modern, cross border/multicultural team.
We are looking for an Chapter Lead in Data Analysts Chapter for AML Review Tribe to lead chapter and deliver proactive analytics to monitor and supervise vulnerable customers.
You will be part of the AML Review Tribe IT Leadership team, and will be working close with other colleagues in a tribe fulling it’s own mission.
Data Analysts chapter unites curious experts who utilize their skills in both technology and risk to find trends in data to solve business challenges.
All this is done following the agile practises for us becoming an even Better Bank.
As Chapter Lead you are a supportive and listening leader, with a strong technology base.
- You are a catalyst leader and embody that in how you approach the work
- You have a strong technical profile and an ability to develop and motivate others, at the same time as being able to define the HOW, you having a good understanding of in data modelling and profiling with deep understanding of data consumption oriented structures like Marts, Cubes and Star Schemas
- Experienced working with ETL tools – MS SQL, SSIS, IBM DataStage or similar
- You have a natural interesting in seeing, challenging and fixing areas which could be improved, both in and outside the tribe
- Either you have been a leader for some years, with an engineering background, ready to do IT development once again. Or you come from a senior or chief developer positions, with the interest and motivation to try out leadership.
- If you did work in agile setups previously, this being an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Fluent in English
Would be considered as a benefit:
- Experience working with SAS, Alteryx, Python, Hadoop, or similar
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI, or similar
As a Chapter Lead you will have a split responsibility:
- You will be the HR manager for other skilled data analysts, you being accountable for them growing both on a professional as well as on a personal level
- You work closely together with the IT Tribe Lead, Solution Architects and the other Chapter Leads to ensure we attract, develop and retain a team of highly skilled and motivated individuals with a strong team spirit
- You are responsible for your chapter and support chapter members in any need they have related to HR or their area of competence
- At the same time, you will be an active member of a squad with a dedicated area of responsibility and delivery focus data analysis and development of AML Review tools and systems
- Data discovery, data profiling, data modelling and translating high level business requirements into ETL specifications (MS SQL, IBM DataStage and others)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3280 EUR to 4920 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4560 – 6840
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.03
€ 2240 – 3360
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.08
€ 2080 – 3120
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.14