- Apie įmonę
We are at the forefront of Danske Bank’s efforts to combat financial crime. We believe that high quality software and expertise in software development are the keys when creating effective and high value solutions.
We protect our customers, society and the bank from Financial Crime by developing highly automated AML due diligence processes to ensure regulatory compliance. To do this, we need innovative minds and highly motivated people with innovator spirit and courage to improve the way we do things.
You will become a part of the team in Anti Money Laundering (AML) development program that has several initiatives in Danske Bank group and you will work together with Danish and Lithuanian engineers, architects, leaders, and business analysts in a modern cross border/multicultural team, based in Copenhagen, Brabrand and Vilnius. The overall purpose of the initiative is to strengthen AML efforts in the bank.
- Knowledge of .NET (C#), REST services, SQL
- Ability to suggest technical solutions and openly share with the team
- Focused, positive, and always empowering
- Have a professional “can do” attitude and be committed in achieving goals
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
As a Chapter Lead, you will have a split responsibility. You will be responsible for all our front-end technology and the people developing it. You will be the HR manager for other innovative software engineers and you will be accountable for them growing both on a professional as well as on a personal levels.
Furthermore, you will:
- Work closely together with the IT Tribe Lead and product owners to ensure we attract, develop and retain a team of highly skilled and motivated team members
- Write marvelous code for anti-money-laundering solutions with a focus on user experience
- Seek continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team
- Be on the forefront of technological development to ensure the highest possible efficiency and software quality
- Be obsessed with quality and work according to the test creative development (TDD) model
- Work in a self-organizing Scrum team and have an agile mindset
- Understand the value of good documentation and contribute when needed
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4560 EUR to 6840 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3280 – 4920
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.31
€ 2240 – 3360
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.08
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.16