- Apie įmonę
We are looking engineers who are passionate about containers, cloud and the surrounding eco-system. Who crave for automation and efficiency, yet can support consumers as they step onto the modern technology on and around Red Hat OpenShift.
Today, in Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- deliver value to all business areas by empowering innovation and responsibility
- provide cloud-like services on-premise where automation speeds delivery
- enable fast and dynamic security by default.
Our OpenShift Container Platform is the most popular and growing PaaS in the Bank. We are underpinning nearly all new initiatives and transformations, as well as pioneering new ways of working and a modern mindset. We aim to automate integrations to the underlying infrastructure and to the surrounding eco-system so that our Development Teams have the most stable and self-service offering possible.
What is needed in this role:
- bachelor's or broad IT background with experience from several infrastructure areas (Security and middleware is meriting) and are a natural problem solver
- work with development of infrastructure services and are fluent in several scripting languages, integration patterns, security and ideally even engineering your own API’s
- experience with Container frameworks/Schedulers and Orchestrators (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm etc.)
- knowledge of the Continuous integration/delivery area (CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitLab, Travis and friends etc.)
- infrastructure management tools like Terraform, Cloud Formation, Puppet, Ansible
experience from deploying and establishing best practices for container technologies in an agile/DevOps environment
- possess communication skills to be able to talk with business, developers and all other stakeholders
- experience of using enterprise cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure is a merit.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Erik, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 30.11.2021
Contacts: Recruiting manager Erik Lindström +46858590475
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2100-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-4500 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.