- Apie įmonę
• Work within a global team structure providing IT support for Windows based computer systems.
• Provide level 1 & 2 technical support to office users and production teams in a manufacturing environment.
• Use an Incident/ticket management system to track associate technical requests for IT assistance.
• Good customer facing skills and team orientated.
• Logical approach to troubleshooting, decision making, and focused on improving Service Desk processes.
• A minimum of 2-5 years of experience in IT support industry.
• Good understanding of troubleshooting IT hardware and software i.e. PC/Printer/Mobile Devices/Windows OS/Android.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize IT issues.
• Basic understanding of IT Infrastructure i.e. LAN, WAN, WLAN,Virtual,Cyber.
• University or College IT related degree or diploma.
• Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation.
• Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required.
• Very good English language skills.
Additional requirement that is nice to have but not essential: Networking, Server support, Microsoft 365, CompTIA, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
• Learning and development-oriented culture
• Flexible working hours concept
• Health insurance package
• Accident insurance 24/7